Indigo Design was founded in 2006, after Katina Daanen left the agency world and her position as a senior art director in order to work directly with clients. Indigo Design offers experienced-based, practical knowledge of the advertising arts industry and its applications including brand management, print, web site and intranet design.
Design strengths creating brochures, annual reports, direct mail, newsletters, web sites and electronic media, sales collateral/specifications sheets, advertising (newspaper and publications), package design and out-of-home media (billboard, signage).
Industry experience in health care, financial, insurance, business-to-business, consumer package goods and the arts.
The company provides all aspects of project development from concept through production of marketing and advertising materials for regional and national clients including:
• Formulating strategic rationale and representing creative direction in client presentations
• Determining budgetary estimates
• Coordinating and directing photoshoots
• Pre-press production skills including print and paper specifications, estimating and press check overview
• Technical expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Quark 7.0 software
• Curriculum development and teaching at the technical school level
Katina Daanen is the recipient of over 40 Addy Awards at the regional and district levels, Wisconsin Healthcare Public Relation and Marketing Society (WHPRMS) awards, Wisconsin Main Street award, and industry recognitions by Mohawk Paper Co. and Printing Industries of Wisconsin Badger Awards.
We are happy to “freelance” as an extension of company marketing departments or fill in for employee leaves on a temporary basis too.